Friday, February 18, 2011

Foodie gifts

Sorry for the sporadic blogging. I've been away in the UK for a fortnight, and couldn't quite manage to keep writing when I was over there. I'll be blogging on one of my favourite London food experiences in the next day or so.

Today I'm blogging about a beautiful and thoughtful Christmas gift from my lovely friend Meg. (Yes, I realise it is mid-February, but it's been way too hot to bake in Sydney!).  I love love love the presentation - the layers in the jar are really enticing, even before the ingredients make their way into the mixing bowl. 




It's so personalised, and is a relatively inexpensive way to share the love. I would love to hear about other gifts like this that you have received - dry ingredients with a few fresh things to be added, or other foodie homemade gifts that you have been given.

These the jar contains white and dark chocolate, caster sugar, flour and cocoa. Just add eggs and milk. Thanks Meg, you're a star.








1 comment:

I love getting comments!